Tuesday, January 15, 2008

So, where was i?

I've been gone. I was here but i wasn't there. Catching up on tons of music and have purchased many films. I will be getting back to this. Everyday, i will post something. It maybe an actual write up on a film, something from youtube which is stupidly hilarious, a quote or maybe even a video of myself break dancing.

I do plan on the break dancing video, i hope you will be tuning in to see that.

Tuning in. haha. Chicken of the sea.

A little dry humor.





So, I'm back.


One last thing, the reason for my departure was actually because I happened to be in a car accident. I was on the 405 while a semi pulled into the lane next to me. It was raining and I couldn't see pass the windshield that reflected the blinding lights from the truck in front of me. Both my legs are broken and I am in a wheelchair now.

No comments: